We understand that fireplace projects involve many different trades and materials. Below you will find a list of resources you might find useful.
Plumbers (for gas lines)
List of Plumbers…
Masons (for chimney repairs)
List of Masons…
Tile Setters (for tile or ledgestone surrounds)
List of Tile Setters…
List of Tile Suppliers
List of Chimney Sweeps…
- What is a hearth pad & why do I need it?
- What is the difference between Direct Vent and B-Vent?
- What does the fireplace term zero clearance mean?
- Can I install my own fireplace/insert?
- What’s the difference between “steady state” & AFUE?
- Is it normal to have black soot build up on gas logs?
- How can I clean my gas logs?
- Can I close my bi-folding glass doors while burning?
- What are Btu’s?
- How much heat do we need from our fireplace?
- What happens if I lose electricity with a gas unit?
- Is it OK to shut the pilot off in the summer?
- I lost my manual. Can I obtain a new one from you?
- How to start a wood fire?
- How to relight your pilot light on gas fireplaces?
- Can I repaint a mantel with a nitrocellulose base?
- Stove Bright High-Temp Spray Paint User Guide
- High Temperature Paint Preparation Steps
- R – Value chart (Hearth Info)